- 12 oz Fresh ground coffee, preferably chocolate mint, or swiss chocolate
- 2 oz Or more 151 Rum
- 1 Large scoop whipped cream
- 1 oz Haagen-Dazs Liqueur or Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 tb Chocolate syrup
How to Prepare :
- Fresh grind the coffee. Use either the Swiss chocolate or the chocolate mint coffee.
- In a large mug, put the 2+ oz of 151 rum in the bottom (have a little to taste test if you wish!).
- Pour the hot coffee into the mug 3/4 of the way up.
- Add the HagenDaz or Bailey’s Irish Cream. Stir.
- Top with the fresh whipped cream and drizzle chocolate syrup