There are many different coffee recipes that you can try! Here are a few starter recipes.
- Classic coffee: Brew a pot of coffee using your preferred method (drip, French press, etc.). Add sugar and milk or cream to taste.
- Iced coffee: Brew a pot of coffee as usual, but use twice the amount of coffee grounds to make it stronger. Let it cool, then pour it over ice and add milk or cream and sugar to taste.
- Cold brew coffee: Combine coffee grounds and cold water in a jar or pitcher. Let it steep in the refrigerator for 12–24 hours. Strain the coffee through a fine-mesh sieve or a coffee filter, then dilute with water to your desired strength. Serve over ice, and add milk or cream and sugar to taste.
- Mocha: Combine equal parts brewed coffee and hot chocolate, then add milk or cream and sugar to taste.
- Vanilla latte: Brew a pot of coffee as usual. In a saucepan, heat milk and a vanilla bean (or a splash of vanilla extract) over medium heat until steamy. Froth the milk using a frother or by shaking it in a jar. Add the frothed milk to the coffee and sweeten to taste.
- Irish coffee: Combine brewed coffee, Irish whiskey, and sugar in a mug. Top with a dollop of whipped cream.
I hope these ideas give you a starting point for experimenting with different coffee recipes! by the way, if you are looking for Keurig replacement parts, please visit our parts store as well. Do you have a specific type of coffee in mind?