- 2 tbs Instant coffee
- 1 ts Vanilla
- 2 tbs Brown sugar
- 1 ts Water
- 1 1/2 c Boiling water
- ? c Whipping cream, whipped
- Divide instant coffee and vanilla evenly between two Spanish coffee glasses.
- In a small heavy saucepan, dissolve sugar in the teaspoon of water.
- Over medium heat, stir dissolved sugar until it reaches a full boil.
- Immediately remove from heat and stir in boiling water.
- Divide sugar mixture between coffee glasses and top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Makes 2 x 6 oz servings.