- 1 cup Coldwater
- 2 tbs Ground espresso coffee
- 1/2 Cinnamon stick (3″ long)
- 4 ts Creme de Cacao
- 2 ts Brandy
- 2 tbs Whipping cream, chilled
- Grated semisweet chocolate to garnish
- Break out your espresso machine for this one or just make really strong coffee with a small amount of water.
- Break cinnamon stick into small pieces and add to hot espresso. Allow cooling for 1 minute.
- Add creme de cacao and brandy, and stir gently. Pour into cute demitasse cups. Whip the cream, and float some cream on top of each cup.
- For looks, garnish with grated chocolate or fancy chocolate curls.
- Multiply proportions by six and it’s perfect for a party. Serves 2