- 4 c Strong coffee (use 2 to 4 teaspoons instant to 1 c Boiling water)
- 1 3″ stick cinnamon, broken into pieces
- 1/2 c Heavy cream
- Coffee syrup
How to Prepare :
- Pour hot coffee over cinnamon pieces; cover and let stand for about 1 hour.
- Remove cinnamon and stir in cream.
- Chill thoroughly.
- To serve, pour into ice-filled glasses.
- Stir in the desired amount of Coffee Syrup.
- If desired, top with sweetened whipped cream and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
- Use cinnamon sticks and stirrers.