This is one of my favorite coffees. If you can make this at home, you can save money and probably get a better taste.
- 2 shots espresso (approx. 3 oz) – You can alternate this with coffee that has been run through the coffee maker twice.
- 2 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbls. pectin OR 1 tsp. pectin + 1 tsp. arrowroot
How to make
- Stir sugar into espresso. Cool mixture.
- Stir milk and pectin into espresso mixture until pectin is dissolved.
- Fill a glass with ice and either serve the mixture over ice or pour glass contents into a blender and blend for 30-45 seconds. Enjoy!