This drink can also have the added punch of two tablespoons of your favorite tequila, but be prepared for the results: the drink quickly “goes to your head.”
- 1 large brandy snifter, preheated
- 10 ounces medium roast brewed coffee (a Mexican or Guatemalan works well)
- 1 1/2 jiggers Kahlua liqueur
- 1/4 cup lightly whipped coffee
- dash of each of ground cinnamon and cocoa powder
- Pour hot coffee in the heated brandy snifter and stir in the liqueur. Top with whipped cream, cinnamon, and cocoa powder.